Tuesday, November 13, 2012

A New Life, A New Blog

Alright Party People, you asked and you shall receive.

Over the last few months, I have had several requests for a change in layout and theme that fits more in line with who I am. A photo less than 5 years old, a less seizure-inducing color schematic, and a new tag line. Ok, fine, maybe you didn't ask for all those things, but that's what you get.

Since the tone of the page has changed over the last few months to go along with the new scenery of my life, it only seems fitting to have made one additional overhaul...my page.

So, I hope you like the new face of Cindy Lou Who. And if not, please feel free to submit a handwritten letter of complaint to the Management Team (and by Management Team, I would hope that you all know by now, I obviously mean Mickey).

Happy Reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment